Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random Photo Fun

So here are just a few photos that I wanted to share.

Can You Find Me?
This first one is a group photo of my archaeology class.  We took it at Dun Aonghasa, but since we didn't want to bother the nice fellow tourists by asking them to take 30 photos, we took one and I just got a hold of it.

Other than that, these other photos are from Saturday.

Interesting Fence
After going to the Food and Folk, we wandered into a park and I noticed the really cool fence. However, then I noticed that something was on top of the cool fence.  I think it's a potato.  Why or how is beyond me.

Goat!
We wandered around for a while and then, up ahead we noticed some goats.  I'm still not totally sure what they were for, but it appeared to be a similar program to the Heifer Project.

They were Very Good
All along the street there were some performers, but these guys were amazing.  And I randomly saw the one in the middle at Céilí Mór today.

No comments:

Post a Comment