Friday, December 7, 2012

Bishop Lucey Park

Since last night we learned that the lights in Bishop Lucey Park were only on on Fridays, we decided to go tonight.  The Park was beautiful and it wasn't too too cold so I had a fun time taking tons of photos.  There was a place to send a letter to Santa and to pose in different parts of Drosselmeyer's toy factory.  There were also a bunch of human-sized nutcracker statues and a sleigh to take photos with.  To get everyone in the mood for Christmas I thought the rest of this post would just be a few of them.

I Thought They Said 'Happy Christmas' Here
I Believe this is 'Merry Christmas' in Irish
Me at the Bishop Lucey Park
I Loved These Lampposts
Of Course I Loved the Place with a Bunch of Green Lights
A View of the Whole Park

No comments:

Post a Comment