Friday, December 21, 2012

The Franciscan Well & The Music Building's View

'Cause What Pub Shouldn't have a Monk on its Sign?
Inside the Franciscan Well
Since tomorrow night I'm having dinner with Jenny and Finbarr, tonight was my last night with my friends.  We decided to go out to a pub that is also a brewery.  It was nice and quiet, which the three of us enjoyed.  It also had a lot of fun decorations, a lot of which were old posters for movies or the pub itself.  We didn't stay long because we all have to pack and do various other things before we all leave on Saturday.

The View on the Hike up to the Music Building
The View from the Music Building
However, one of the things that Montana had to do was pick up her paper from the music building.  Both Kayla and Montana had classes in the music building, but I had never been up to it before.  It was kind of a walk and it would've been a much longer walk had we been coming straight from campus.  However, it has an amazing view as it's up a pretty big hill.  I love looking at cities at night, I actually wish that I was flying back to Chicago at night because it's one of my favorite sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment