Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Student Center

Front of Student Center, Closer to the Restaurants
Since I have just finished my final paper for UCC tonight it seems appropriate that I finish the last of my posts about the UCC buildings.  UCC's Student Center has a lot in it.  There are two restaurants, a school supply store, a bookstore, a UCC apparel shop, and a small convenience store.  During Early Start I often went to one of the restaurants for a snack during our longer break.  Since the rest of the semester started I haven't been to the restaurants as much because they get very crowded.

Back of Student Center, Closer to the Bookstore
However, I've greatly appreciated the convenience store not only for snacks but for stamps (although those are now sold at the school supply store).  I've also spent a fair bit of time in the bookstore.  If I had an hour to kill between classes I would spend it browsing in the bookstore.  It has a lot of fun little things in it in addition to cool books like nice notebooks, cool t-shirts, and games like World of Warcraft Monopoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment