Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chipsy Kings & Dinner

Jenn, Kayla, and Our Problematic Chips
Yesterday I again felt the need to get out of the house.  So Jenn, Kayla, and I headed into town to get some delicious hot chocolate.  Afterwards we wandered for a bit.  We found a guy selling photographs and I got one of Dublin from 1968.  Then we decided to go to Chipsy Kings, a very popular place, and split some chips.  We got one plain and one taco beef.  Both were quite tasty, although the one with chili proved harder to eat as it was just served to us in a cone of paper, but we managed.

Our Dinner
Tonight Jenn decided to make us dinner to thank us for letting her stay with us.  Jenn goes to Wheaton with Kayla and Montana and was studying in Dublin this semester.  However, her apartment wouldn't let her stay for her last week in Ireland so she came to stay with us.  She made us gnocchi with sauce, cheese, and spinach and it was quite tasty.  I find that I'm eating very well this week, especially as tomorrow we're having breakfast at the Garnish House and on Friday I'm having dinner at Jenny and Finbarr's.

No comments:

Post a Comment