Friday, December 21, 2012

Tasty Foods

Bailey's Porridge
Half an Irish Breakfast
This morning I actually got up (I normally sleep until the afternoon), but it was with good reason.  Kayla took  Jenn, Montana, and me to the Garnish House for breakfast.  I decided to try their Bailey's porridge.  It was very tasty.  I also decided to try an Irish breakfast.  However, I decided just to go for a half Irish breakfast.  I'm glad I did because it was still at on of food.  I discovered though that I actually like black pudding.  Montana couldn't get over what it was so I ate hers too.  It tastes like stuffing.

Then we headed into town and I got another hot chocolate (tomorrow I get a free one!).  I tried to add the photo but it won't appear with the right orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment