Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dad Visits!: Garnish House & Goodbye

Dad in his Room (Actually Taken Saturday Night)
Today I met my dad at his bed and breakfast, the Garnish House.  It is a really nice place.  The staff is very friendly, the rooms are comfy (if a bit small), and the breakfast is delicious.  My dad and I were a bit worried that I wouldn't be allowed to eat there as I wasn't staying there, but it turns out that I could, my dad would just have to pay an extra charge.

Dad, his Shirt, and his Omelette
My Delicious Eggs Benedict
My dad got an omelette and I got one my favorite ever breakfast dishes, eggs Benedict.  We also scoped out the other items and I snuck away with a scone, a chocolate croissant thingy, and a small box of frosted flakes.  I meant to grab an apple though...

My Dad and Me at UCC
After breakfast we quickly ran across to the UCC gates so we could get a picture together in our UCC gear.  We stopped a friendly dog walker and he took our picture for us.

Then it was time to check out and walk my dad to the bus stop.  I felt pretty sad when the bus came and my dad left for the train station, but I just have to remember that I only have a little over a month left (although that's sad as well as happy).

1 comment: