Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weekend in Dublin: Wandering & Saying Goodbye

Even though Montana and Kyla wouldn't be getting back until much later, Kayla and I decided to take buses back to Cork at 4:30pm and 4:00pm respectively.  After lunch we went to a touristy gift shop where I got a few more presents for friends.

Then we wandered to Starbucks so that Kayla could get some wifi and a Christmasy hot drink.  We stayed there for a while because it was warm and comfortable, but soon it was time to start wandering toward the bus station.  As we wandered I found myself stopping and taking a lot of photos while Kayla and Jen continued on.

A Cool Bridge and Ship
Statue at the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht
It was then that I began to feel a little sad, and this feeling continued on the bus (I have quite a few photos taken out of a rainy bus window to prove it).  I think I just began to realize that I might never see Dublin again.  It seems sort of silly as the city is not going anywhere and I should have every opportunity to come back to Dublin, Ireland, Europe, but I don't actually know if I will.

So for now all I can say is, goodbye Dublin, hope to see you again one day.

Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment