Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lewis Glucksman Craft Fair

Since I was already by campus when I said goodbye to my dad I decided to delay my planned nap to take a look at the craft fair in the gallery.  I had a few minutes to kill so I wandered campus for a bit and took some photos.

At first I was annoyed that you had to pay to get into the craft fair but they had a sign that made a fair point that the fee helped pay to maintain the gallery (which is normally free) and provide free programs available to everyone.

Craft Fair
There was a ton of stuff all around the gallery.  A lot was ceramic or wood based, but it was all beautiful to look at.  The fair wasn't quite for all budgets as it claimed, but I had fun wandering though and I think I'll go back one day to see other displays.

The Table Where I got a Present is Somewhere in this Photo
The Onsie is Definitely the Best
Besides the stall where I got a present for a friend, my favorite was definitely the section with stickers, cards, shirts, posters, etc. that had phrases on them like 'Keep Going Sure It's Grand' and 'Feck It Sure It's Grand.'

No comments:

Post a Comment